Monday, May 20, 2013

Texas Weekend... Photo Bomb #1 (Having Fun)

Just thought I'd share some of the pics from this weekend. Harper and I went to Texas to surprise my sister at her baby shower. These are some of the miscellaneous photos I took.... coming soon are the baby shower pics and Kelli and Chris's maternity pics! Hope you enjoy!



Harper LOVED this water fountain. Several wet outfits resulted from her enjoyment of it. LOL


CHEESE!





Tuckered out after a long day partying with the family.



I think she's got the "Cheese!" face down pat now. hahaha



1st boat ride and she was totally relaxed. LOL



Oh yeah! I know I'm rockin' this life vest!

And last but not least... the most surprising part of our trip. We found this little guy hanging out on my aunt's front lawn. We were shocked and awed to say the least. 



No comments:

Post a Comment