On the way home from our trick or treating fun, Riley was begging to eat some candy and I told her we had to wait until after dinner. I told her she could have one piece of candy after dinner but only one because it wasn't good to eat too much candy at once. She proceeded to spend the rest of the drive pulling each piece of candy out of her bucket, holding up for me to see in the rearview mirror and asking "Is this one good for me? Can I have this one?" LOL
This scary butler made Riley a little worried. She didn't know whether to be scared or curious. LOL
The cutest little Tiger EVER
What do you mean I can only have one?
The little witch and her pet tiger.... :-)
All the kiddos
Bestest Friends Forever
Are you gonna sneak some candy on the way home when your Mommy's not looking? Cause I sure am! hehehe













So adorable!!!!! I cannot believe how big our girls have gotten!
ReplyDeleteWhat did Harper think of it all?
She was actually pretty tired, so just sat back and watched all the activity from her stroller. I don't think she was all that impressed. LOL. Luckily, the weather was perfect so her outfit kept her nice and warm even though there was a little chill in the air. :-)
Delete