Thursday, March 14, 2013

Miscellaneous Fun & Photo Bomb

This is just a quick update as I'm at work and don't have a lot of time to write much. We've had a lot of fun over the last couple of weeks with friendly potlucks, playdates and a family trip to the Bay Area Renaissance Fair. Harper has had two ear infections and a short-lived case of Pink Eye, but seems to be doing well. Riley is just as spunky as ever. Last weekend, at a neighbors birthday party, she was swatting at a dangling piece of decoration with her fork when Andrew (age 2) got upset and told her to stop. She kept on and I told Andrew it was okay, she wasn't hurting it. She stopped for a second and then swatted at it again. When he objected again, I asked Riley to please stop. Without a second's thought, she looked right at me and said, "I'm not hurting it." The whole room cracked up laughing. Yeah, I walked right into that one. LOL.

Anyway, here's some pics of all the fun we've been having... even a few from daycare. Enjoy!






I find it hilarious that they are celebrating St Paddy's Day and Harper's wearing a "My First Halloween" bib. LOL

Fun with Friends... Logan and Riley chat over Strawberry Milk





Bay Area Renaissance Festival

















She's a high jumper!

Seriously.... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment