Monday, April 29, 2013

Miscellaneous fun

Well, I WAS going to give you the update on Harper's stats since she went in for her 15 month well-check this morning, but the sheet with her height, weight and other stuff was left at daycare so hopefully, I will have that update for you tomorrow. In the meantime, I thought ya'll would enjoy this Instagram photo bomb AND a couple of really cute videos of Harper.


RAWR! I'm gonna get you!


Bad hair day. LOL


Is this head band too much?






Gianna and Riley fell all over themselves trying to do cartwheels while Harper clapped and cheered them on from the sideline. LOL





Whoa.... this thing MOVES??!!



Golf practice with daddy...

And now for the videos... Harper has become a dare devil like her big sis. She wants to climb stairs and go down the slide all by herself...


And she LOVES dancing to daddy's music....

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe Harper is 15 months old! AHHHHH! Wow. Just as cute as ever, though!!!

    ReplyDelete