These were taken with my phone so please forgive the quality. Enjoy!
This first video is of Riley at gymnastics.
This is of Riley and Harper looking for/chasing chickens at a reunion picnic we went to yesterday for parents that attended Bradley Method classes.
This is Riley going down the water slide in the bounce house at the picnic yesterday.
And last, but not least, here are the girls having a little fun this morning. Reminds me of the pictures I saw of my sister and I rolling around in the hallway when we were about this age. LOL
Annnnndd.... just a small side note. NO MORE CRIB! Harper is now officially sleeping in a toddler bed and doing awesome. Two nights and she's slept great and not even tried to climb out of bed in the morning. LOL. I doubt that'll last too long, but it's a great start!





No comments:
Post a Comment