And here is the video:
Conversations with Riley:
Riley: Mommy, I really don't want to go to school tomorrow…. Actually, I don't want to go to school anymore AT ALL.
Me: Why is that, honey? I thought you liked school. Don't you have lots of friends there?
Riley: Yeah, but I really, really don't want to go.
Me: Why not?
Riley: Cause I gotta be good. And it's really HARD.
Me: But you've been so good lately! Daddy and I are so happy and proud of you for being so good. Don't you like to be good?
Riley: Yeah. But mom… it's just too hard to be good ALL the time.
Me: Why is that, honey? I thought you liked school. Don't you have lots of friends there?
Riley: Yeah, but I really, really don't want to go.
Me: Why not?
Riley: Cause I gotta be good. And it's really HARD.
Me: But you've been so good lately! Daddy and I are so happy and proud of you for being so good. Don't you like to be good?
Riley: Yeah. But mom… it's just too hard to be good ALL the time.
Riley: Mommy, when I grow up I can sit beside you in the car and you can take me places cause when I grow up I won't know where to go cause I'm not grown up yet. I'm daddy's little girl and Harper's your little girl.








No comments:
Post a Comment