Thursday, June 11, 2015

Day 4 - Family Vacation

Another day on the beach. We thought a storm might keep us indoors again, but thankfully, it passed by and cleared up quickly. After an enjoyable morning on the beach and in the pool, the girls, Omie and I went shopping for a couple of hours while the boys all went to play golf. After shopping, the girls had a little nap and then we hit the beach again. I did run away for an hour or so at the end of the day to try and get some sunset pics. All in all, another great day in our family vacation.

Crazy storm blew past to either side of us, but not a drop of rain where we were.


Harper was sad that it looked like it was going to rain and we'd have to leave the beach.





Uncle Chris caught something interesting in his net. It looked like some tiny type of crab or something. The kids thought it was really cool. LOL

Harper found a feather and tried to tickle Caleb with it. 







Fun photo ops while we were out shopping.



I took a walk along the beach and ran across these awesome sand sculptures...




I went to go take some sunset pictures and walked all the way from the hotel to the pier pictured here. About 30 mins or so. I get there only to discover there was a charge to sightsee on the pier and I didn't bring any money with me. :-( So I walked all the way back and took a few pics along the way. Ah well... there's always tomorrow or the next day. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment