In my haste to share the fun pics of the girls in my wedding dress, I forgot to share all the other miscellaneous fun we've been having. Top of the list.... Riley got her ears pierced on Saturday!! We tried this back in December and she changed her mind when we got there. This time, she talked about wanting to do it all week and when we got there, she stood patiently waiting for her turn after watching a 7 year old get hers done. She sat in the chair all by herself and handled it all like a pro. She did shed a few tears immediately after because she said it hurt, but after about 30 seconds, she was fine and really excited about her new pretty earrings. Of course, as we left the store, she did tell me "I never want to get my ears pierced again!" LOL



Last Thursday, the girls had their very first visit to a dentist as well. I was worried about how they'd react, but they did great! Harper had a rough moment when the dental assistant tried to lay the chair back and Harper didn't like the noise, but they let her lay down in my lap instead and she giggled through the entire process. The dentist told me as we left that they did amazingly well for a first time AND they didn't have any cavities or anything to be concerned about. Yay!!
Here are some other fun photos from the last month I thought you'd enjoy as well...
No comments:
Post a Comment