Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baby Shower #2 - Sunday, Oct 18th




























































So Sunday's baby shower was a LOT of fun. We played several different games from guessing how big around I was, or taking pictures from magazines to create what everyone thought Riley would like, to a balloon popping team race. About 16 people came and it was great to see all of them, most of which were friends from school. The biggest moment came when I opened a gift and found my OWN baby book and first baby booties inside. My mom had dug them out of a 30 year old box just in time to give them to me at the baby shower. Yes, I cried. Couldn't help it. Blame it on a sudden surge of the hormones. :-) Riley got a lot of fantastic gifts from everyone. We got a diaper bag, bottle sterilizer, safari rug and nightlight, and even more clothes as well as much, much more! Thank you ALL for everything! I will never forget and will always cherish the memories!

2 comments:

  1. What fantastic pictures! How'd you get them to arrange that way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just imported them one after another to the Left and Small. Didn't have much choice in how the computer chose to throw them up there. lol

    ReplyDelete