Thursday, November 5, 2009

Maternity photos and Dr.'s Appointment













My 32 week appointment this morning went really well. Everything looks great and Riley is measuring exactly on time. I gained another 2 1/2 lbs which puts me at a total of 23 1/2 lbs so far. I showed the doctor my birthing plan and he is totally on board with it. He said that natural is the healthiest way to go for both mom and baby and he wished more moms would try it. :-) Other than that, nothing much exciting. We got the maternity photos last night. The photographer did a fantastic job! These are just a few...

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are beautiful! Now I want to go get some of my own done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Fabulous pics, you look great! I bet you can't wait to show Riley these pics....what great memories they will be :) Love Ya Mean It!!!

    ReplyDelete