Monday, November 30, 2009

Nada...

Nothing exciting to report, just checking in. Baby Riley is still growing and loves to hang out underneath my right rib cage, making it next to impossible to sit up for any length of time or bend over for that matter. Thanksgiving was great. We had a wonderful dinner at Mom and Dad's even though they both were coming down with colds. I actually avoided catching what they had (knock on wood), but unfortunately Jimmy did not. He has spent the entire weekend in misery with a sore throat and lots of congestion. I'm hoping I luck out and still avoid getting sick. Since I can't really take anything for it, it would probably mean I'd still be sick when I went into labor. Yikes. (KNOCK ON WOOD) Please, please, please let me NOT get sick!!!

This is my last week working in the office. As of next Monday, I get to work from home until I go into labor. Yay! That will definitely be a huge relief. This Thursday is my next doctor's appointment. He is going to do a Group B Strep screening and also a vaginal exam (checking for Position, Station, Effacement and Dilation). Wish me luck. I'll update ya'll then and let you know how it all goes. :-) Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment