Yes, she's sick again. About 2 days after finishing her antibiotics, her sinusitis came back full force and the night before last, her right ear started draining fluids. I took her to the doctor yesterday to get her checked out and they put her on a stronger dose of antibiotics. They also gave me some ear drops for her ear. They couldn't actually see inside her ear to see if there was an infection because the drainage had caused a LOT of crusty buildup. The doc didn't want to risk pushing any of it further in so left it alone.
We have to take her back to the doctor in a couple of weeks for a follow up to make sure the antibiotics and ear drops cleared everything up. *sigh* This poor child has spent more time sick in the last 8 months than she's been healthy. I swear the ratio is one month of sickness to 2 days of perfect health. I really hope her immunity kicks in soon cause this is plain wearing all of us out.
You guys just can't catch a break :( I'm so sorry, Jenn! You poor thing!!! I hope she's feeling better!
ReplyDelete