Thursday, March 3, 2011

Riley, Baseball and a Mommy Brag Moment

Just wanted to update everyone on all the fun new things happening. Riley had a fever yesterday of 102 at daycare, but was fine by the time I picked her up. She had a little fever that morning, but didn't seem sick or overly fussy. Last night and this morning there was no sign of the fever so I went ahead and took her back to daycare. I think it's teething that's causing it, because she has no other symptoms of anything that I can tell. She was perfectly fine all day and daycare said she was as happy as ever and no sign of fever.

I promised all of you pics from the baseball game we went to on Saturday and I finally have them for you!





And now, for my Mommy Brag moment.... I just got a magazine in the mail today. 


It's a magazine I just started doing some freelance work for. And YES, these are my designs officially published inside! Yay me!!!




1 comment:

  1. Cute pics! Looks like you had fun at the game! And great magazine spreads! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete