Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekend fun....

Let's start off by saying Friday went really well at daycare. Riley didn't bite anybody!!! Daycare let her have her pacifier through most of the morning and that seemed to help. Sadly, by the afternoon, one of the other kids decided to bite Riley. Figures.

Saturday, Riley, Harper and I went to the Glazer Children's Museum with Tina and Savanna. We had a really fun couple of hours there. I also got a really cute video of Riley and Savanna dancing to Michael Jackson's Thriller. LOL. Check it out...





Riley and Savanna in the fire truck watching a video playing inside.

... and trying on fireman hats



When we got back to the house, Riley became a holy terror and Harper refused to sleep. I was about to either pull my hair out, shoot myself or strangle one of the girls so we went outside and begged the neighbors to come over and play. LOL. That kept Riley occupied for a good hour and a half. By then, it was dinner time, bath and then bed time. Whew!

On Sunday, Daddy had to work again so the girls and I went to a local park with another mommy friend of mine and her two boys. Her oldest is three and her youngest is 9 months. That was fun as well but it took a little juggling on both our parts to keep an eye on the oldest two and still take care of the two youngest and their needs (aka nursing). Fun, fun, fun. Just before we left the park, we ran into one of the kids from Riley's daycare and his mom. That was a nice surprise too.





"No mommy, it's MY pinecone..." was Riley's response when I asked if she'd like me to hold it for her.

Our little dare devil...

Don't worry, mom. I got this!

All in all, it was a pretty fun weekend. Tomorrow at 5pm is Harper's one month well check. I can't wait to see how that goes. I'll past stats tomorrow evening so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that the biting was better on Friday. I've noticed that when Ava doesn't have her paci and she wants it, she tends to start sticking things in her mouth, so that's a definitely thing to consider.

    Love the picture of her on the swing! super cute! her hair is getting so long :)

    ReplyDelete