Sunday, November 23, 2014

Christmas/Birthday Wish Lists for the girls

Well, I'm not doing great on the gathering of wish list items for the girls birthdays and Christmas. They seem to want everything and nothing. Depends on the moment. I've been trying to gage where their greatest interests are... things that they will actually use and play with more than once. I think if you wrapped up a bunch of styrofoam noodles in a giant box with bright wrapping paper and lots of ribbons... they'd have weeks of fun with that and it'd be cheaper. LOL. Anyway, here are a few ideas to kinda see what they love right now.

Both of them like anything Frozen. Harper loves Dora the Explorer or the Minions. Disney/animated movies of any kind are always a win.

Riley is getting more and more interested in reading. She's started using the LeapFrog Tag Reader she received last Christmas and she's getting excited about kindergarten so workbooks that contain kindergarten learning activities are probably good. They are getting more interested in boxed games... I included a couple in the wish lists we seen them play and really enjoy.

They could use new shoes but their sizes keep changing depending on where you buy the shoes so that's probably something better done in person.

Um, other ideas would be park passes to either Lowry Park Zoo, Disney or Sea World or gift cards to anywhere for clothes or toys.

Eh... that's all I've got. I'm sure that ANYTHING they get, they will be absolutely ecstatic about. Thanks in advance and we love you bunches!

Harper’s Wish List Link: 
http://www.amazon.com/registry/giftlist/3I0TFOI5SILUJ

Riley’s Wish List Link: 
http://www.amazon.com/registry/giftlist/1UB8LY0SNZ2OH

No comments:

Post a Comment