Monday, July 6, 2009
Doctor's Appointment update
I had my 2nd doctor's appointment this morning at 8:00am and it lasted all of 15 minutes. Very nice! They took my weight and blood pressure. I've lost 1/2 a pound and my blood pressure is low. The doctor is very happy with me. He didn't want me gaining any weight within the first fourteen weeks, so I've done good! We listened to the baby's heartbeat although the nurse had fun for a couple of minutes chasing the little thing around my stomach trying to catch it for more than a second. Apparently, baby was wide awake and quite active. LOL. All of my labs from my last visit came back negative and looking good. The doctor wanted to schedule me for an ultrasound in two weeks, but let me actually schedule it for this Thursday so I could take a picture of the baby to Jimmy when I visit him on Friday. My ultrasound appointment is at 11 am and if the baby cooperates, I may even get to find out the gender! Yay! Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment