1) Online gender predictors: I've taken 3 quizzes. One said boy, one said girl and one said it was too early to tell for sure
2) Poll: My online blog has had a voting poll since week 8 and it's tied 6 to 6 for boy or girl. Yeesh!
3) My dreams: I have only had 2 really vivid dreams about the baby and in both, there was nothing to indicate gender
4) Coworkers: They aren't any help. lol
5) My friend Danni has said all along she thinks we are having a girl. Last night she had a dream that Jimmy and I told her the results of the ultrasound - a boy!
6) At 6 weeks, the baby's heartbeat was really fast at over 160 bpm. At 15 weeks, the baby's heartbeat had slowed a little down to around 140 bpm. Old wives tales indicate that a heartbeat over 150 is a girl and below is a boy.
I just can't win.
I could go on and on as these aren't the only things that have given me not a SINGLE clue, but I'm just frustrating myself more and more. Thought I'd share as I'm counting down the hours and minutes until I get to finally find out! (if baby cooperates) ~18 hours and 28 mins left
No comments:
Post a Comment