Monday, August 31, 2009
Hospital visit
So, it's been a really LONG weekend. The house repairs were supposed to be finished by Friday and instead, weren't finished until today. Saturday, I got back in the house around 10pm, but the carpet guys didn't finish the master bedroom until midnight. They helped put the bed in there, so I could at least sleep in my own bed again. Unfortunately, my back and right side were cramping so badly that I couldn't sleep. By 4am, I called my doctor and he told me to go to the OB at the hospital for monitoring. They did an ultrasound and baby Riley was doing just fine. She was a real wiggle worm during the ultrasound and for a good hour and a half after. She measured exactly 22 weeks and 5 days. She also weighs 1 lb and 4 ozs. I can't believe how quickly she's growing! After the ultrasound, they did a urinalysis and found a large quantity of blood in my urine and so decided to do a renal ultrasound on my kidneys. At that point, they thought I might have a kidney stone. The renal ultrasound didn't show one, but it did show signs of one. Mom stopped by to see me at the hospital and pick up the key to the house so her and dad could drop off the cats and help move some furniture around. By 9 am, the hospital released me and sent me home after I spoke with my doctor. At 11am, I took mom and dad to the Port of Tampa so they could start their 7 day cruise. The carpet guys showed back up at noon and finished the final installation by 8pm. They helped move the couch and both tvs in so I can at least relax again. I called work and asked for a vacation day for today so I could finish recovering from the kidney stone and clean up the house a little. The contractors showed up again this morning and spent a couple of hours putting the doors, window treatments, and wall coverings back on the wall sockets. I then took a 3 and a half hour nap. Needless to say, I really hope this week goes much better than the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yikes! I'm sorry to hear about that, but very happy to hear that you both are doing ok :)
ReplyDelete