
I went to the doctor yesterday to meet with the nurse practitioner about my diet plan. She basically said to keep doing what I'm doing, avoid any junk food and stay away from restaurants. She said I seem to be doing everything right, so I must be one of the few that gain weight easily when pregnant. Go figure. :-(
Jimmy came home for a couple of days to visit me for my birthday and it was wonderful! He got the house mostly back in order for me and bought me a camcorder for my birthday gift. I love it! We went to dinner at Outback with his parents Monday night and had a wonderful time. His mom brought lots of baby clothes for Riley and they gave me a beautiful orchid as well.
My mom said she'd buy me the glider I mentioned in my last post for my birthday. Yay! So that's all the GOOD news. The bad news is that when Jimmy left Tuesday morning, I had already started feeling a little ill. My throat hurt and I was sneezing and sniffling a lot. Yesterday, (my birthday) my throat was really hurting and the sneezing and runny nose were worse. Today has been the worst so far and it's just getting started! My eyes feel swollen and now I've developed a cough. Ugh. The doctor's office said to take tylenol and suck on throat losanges. Nice huh? I hate being sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment