If I can just get through this week, I'll be on the downhill side of this rollercoaster. On Wednesday, I'll officially be starting my THIRD TRIMESTER! Holy cow! Saturday, my mom and I will be going to get me a 3d/4d ultrasound and afterwards we are going to go pick up my glider! Wahoo! Mom is going to stay the night and we are going to work on wedding plans and budgeting. Sunday morning is my birthing class and mom will join me for that as well. The following Thursday, I have a doctor's appointment (checkup), work until noon and then mom and I leave for South Carolina!!!!! I can't wait!!!! Jimmy's highschool reunion starts Friday and our baby shower is Saturday morning. Then he'll be home for good!!!! Things are looking up!
Now, if the doctor's office could just give me good news about the results of my glucose screening test today, this week would start off just right!
No comments:
Post a Comment