I went to the doctor this morning just to get checked out because of all of the contractions over the weekend and I'm still only dilated a fingertip. The good news is my cervix has almost completely thinned out. The doctor said he could barely feel it anymore, which will supposedly make labor much easier for me. He said he wouldn't be surprised if I had her tonight. But then of course he added the shrug and the "then again...." to the end of that statement. Figures. He wants me to keep my Thursday morning appt just in case so they can keep an eye on me.
My blood pressure was also a little higher than normal, but that was to be expected. Baby is doing just fine. My weight went down. I lost the pound I gained last week. So, I'm still even at 30 lbs total. All in all, doing good.
No comments:
Post a Comment