




We had our first road trip / outing yesterday with Riley. We drove to Brandon for her newborn pictures and it went great! We spent two hours with the photographer (a good friend of mine) getting about 150 photos taken. Granted, only about 20 or so are going to be used, but it was a LOT of fun. Riley started off sleeping through the pictures, then we changed her clothes and fed her, which perked her up a bit. She got a little fussy, but for the most part was a great little model. Once we were done and put her back in the carseat, she was out like a light for the whole drive home. Such an angel!
Today, we don't have any plans really. Jimmy is in and out running errands and such. I'm home with Riley catching up on some rest. I just can't seem to get enough sleep. I was warned! lol. Tomorrow, though, Riley and I are going out on the town. We are going by work to drop off some files and say hi to everyone. Then we are going to the chiropractor and finally, to her 2nd pediatrician appointment. Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment