Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Great News!
So, last night I went up to school to help out with a portfolio panel review. This was a last minute thing because a couple of industry professionals canceled their attendance at the last minute and I volunteered to fill in. Anyway, since Jimmy wasn't home from work yet, Riley had to come with me. What an angel!! We got there at about 5:45pm and didn't leave until 10:45pm and she was quiet the whole time and awake for half of it! The great news is... I had to feed her while we were there and I didn't bring my pump, so we breast fed directly from the breast!!! It's been over 4 weeks since we last tried that and I was worried she wouldn't latch on, but she had no problems! It was fantastic! The other good news is Riley stayed in the bassinet ALL NIGHT! She was a little fussy, but nothing I couldn't handle and I got some sleep! Yay us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment