Friday, January 1, 2010

On losing the pregnancy weight...



I'm really loving this. It's been less than 2 weeks and I've only got 6 lbs left to lose before I'll be back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I've already lost 24 lbs!!! Imagine how much more I'll lose once I'm fully healed and can start moving around and exercising. Oh yes, people, I will definitely be looking fit and pretty in my wedding dress come May. Yay me!!

On another good note, we started "Tummy Time" with little Riley yesterday. Tummy Time is time (about 5 to 10 minutes only) spent on her tummy to help strengthen her back, spine and neck. She's doing pretty good. She'll lift her head enough to turn her face from one side to the other and she pumps her legs so her little butt sticks straight up in the air. Very cute.

Other than that, she's still sleeping most of the day away and keeping me up nights, but that's okay. She's a happy camper and that's all the really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment