Harper is growing so fast. She's put on some weight now that she's getting more formula than breast milk. I've made the hard decision to continue pumping for two more weeks until she's 6 months and then I'll quit and she'll be formula fed for the rest of the year. My supply is so low that I can only give her enough breastmilk to get through the evening, night and first morning bottle. Today, I sat her down on the floor and she leaned forward til she was on her tummy. She proceeded to then get up on her hands and knees and rock back and forth while she laughed at her big sister who was making funny noises and faces at her. So cute! She'll be crawling soon. Where did the time go???? Now, if I could just get her to sleep in her crib AND sleep through the night, we'll be all set and I can finally get a good night's rest again in a REAL bed. Yeesh.
In other good news, Harper is now eating Rice Cereal mixed with fruit at daycare and pureed fruit by itself at home on occasion. She ate a whole jar of applesauce last weekend. Jimmy and I both tried to give her a jar of bananas and strawberries but she clearly didn't like it. She kept gagging at the taste. LOL. She really likes anything with apples in it though.
Here are a few pics of the girls that my mom took and a really cute video of Riley counting to 14 and then singing her ABCs while playing in Omie's swimming pool... Hope everyone has a great rest of the week! I know we will!




No comments:
Post a Comment