Monday, June 29, 2009

Fun weekend!...

I had a really good weekend and hope everyone else did too! My mom and I went shopping for wedding dresses Saturday morning and I found the PERFECT wedding dress for me. It now resides at mom and dad's so Jimmy doesn't come home and see it. hehehe. If you'd like to see a pic of it, shoot me an email at jennifer@jenroark.com. I can't post it online cause it's a secret! lol In other good news, mom gave me my first set of baby clothes! I got 3 onesies, a hooded towel and some washclothes. They are all so very cute! I will post those pictures later this evening when I get home. Mom and I also went to see The Proposal at the movie theater. It was hilarious! Two thumbs up from both of us. It is definitely a must see for all the chicks out there. :-)

Yesterday, I spent the entire day on the couch recovering. I swear I slept most of the day away. I didn't eat or drink hardly anything as a result. So, when I woke up this morning, I felt a little off. I ate some cereal and took some Tylenol because of a headache and then went to take a shower. When I put the conditioner on my hair, I suddenly got really nauseous and dizzy and had to sit down. After a minute or two I stood back up and got dizzy again. Apparently, I opened the shower door with the water still running, grabbed a towel, walked into the bedroom and flopped onto the bed. When I opened my eyes a few minutes later, I didn't remember the trip to the bed, but I was soaking wet, with conditioner still in my hair. I went back into the bathroom to finish my shower and saw the shower door open with the water still running. Yikes. Kinda scary. Anyway, I'm still pretty woozy, but so far no more scary incidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment