Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Grrrrrr!!!!!
Beware people! Do NOT cross my path today. Ever had one of those days where everything (and I mean EVERYthing) irritates the hell out of you? Yeah, well, today's that day for me. I woke up late and still nauseous. (I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired - will the 2nd trimester get here already??!!! Please?!!) Got to work and snapped at the boss man twice in the first half hour and promptly apologized both times, then suggested very politely that he avoid me today if he could. Then, an idiot lady from XM radio called to try and sell me on a new promotion they have and after I ever so politely declined... 3 times!.... and she STILL insisted on telling me more about this promotion... I hung up on her rather than vent my rage (it was a very close call). Next, I went to go get a glass of ice water and seriously wanted to punch the fridge when the ice wouldn't come out quickly enough. At the same time, I'm desperately trying to resist the urge to just lay my head down and cry! What is wrong with me? Oh wait... hormones.... grrrr!!!! I need to go to my happy place.... please excuse me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment