Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My latest weird dream...

So, last night I dreamt that my mom, my sister and I were driving somewhere (have no idea where) and we parked in a Walmart Parking Lot. Mom went inside to change into her swimsuit and then went next door to the indoor pool. Next, we saw mom going back into the Walmart to change out of her swimsuit and weirdly, at this point, I was waiting on her to come out so I could change too. When she came back to the car she said that the Walmart was no longer there and that an african-american church had moved in instead, but that they were nice and let her into the bathroom so she could change. So I went in to change clothes too. While I was in the restroom, I called the IRS on my cell to find out if I had received my tax refund. An automated voice asked me to enter the very last digit of my social security number. Once I did, it then told me that I wasn't due any money (but the name they announced wasn't mine). I started to call back and try again, but a guy in a suit came into the restroom and confiscated my phone and informed me that they had listened in on my call and I was in trouble for making that call (something to do with the name that was announced - NOT MINE). Anyway, I finally start to go into a stall to change clothes and a lady and her 8 or 9 year old son walk in. She goes into the stall on my right and the boy goes into the one on my left. As I'm changing my top. the boy reaches under the stall wall and pinches me really hard on the back of my thigh and won't let go. I yell and grab his fingers, telling him to let me go. The mom does nothing, so I'm pulling back on the kids fingers to try to get him to break loose and tell him if he doesn't let go, I'm going to break his fingers. He finally lets go and I try to finish putting on my top. The boy then reaches up to pinch me on the leg again. I grabbed his hand and slapped it so he'd stop. The mom hears the slap and bursts out of her stall screaming that I can't hit her son. She grabs him and runs out of the bathroom yelling about I mistreated her son and so on. In the meantime, I frantically am trying to finish changing. When I finally come out of the stall, the same guy in a suit has come in and is informing me that he has called the authorities and I'm going to be arrested. I woke up at that point. Like I said, very weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment