Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July weekend

I had a fantastic weekend full of peace and quiet, but I really, really missed my little girl. Riley spent the weekend with my mom and dad and had a great time. They brought her back home today. My cousin Ashley and her friend also came to visit today so we all had lots of fun and laughs. Riley is still coughing and has a runny nose, but she's as happy a baby as ever. Here are a couple of pics!

Here is Riley trying to get into her Puffs so she can have some munchies! :-) Sadly, she didn't accomplish it, but we sure had a fun time watching.

Riley was absolutely fascinated with Omie's pant ties.

Riley, happily standing up and playing with her new toy.

Omie and Riley have a conversation about walking. lol

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I can't believe how well she stands with help!

    ReplyDelete