Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bradley Reunion, Pool Time & Messy Baby

All the moms and dads from the Bradley Method class I took prior to Riley's birth got together for a reunion today to introduce our little ones to each other. Riley was the only girl there. One couple was unable to make it because they moved to California and they had the only other girl in the group.
From left to right: Tanya & her husband and their 4 1/2 month old, Tucker; Jesse & her husband and their 6 month old, Noah; Me & Riley; Karla and her 6 month old, Michael; and Sandra & her husband and their 11 week old.

Just so you know, I am not holding her... she's standing and grabbing me all by herself!

Riley got to play in her new float today and absolutely loved it. She just sat back and chewed on her toys and kicked her feet around. So cute.


Riley hanging out in the rocking chair after playing in the pool.

Riley was acting silly during dinner time tonight, so I turned on the video camera. Because of her antics, dinner was definitely a messy event. :-) Figures, I'd JUST given the little brat a bath! hahaha. That'll teach me.

1 comment:

  1. I love the little float! I've been thinking about getting one for Ava since she loves the pool so much - do you like it? Do you feel safe with her in it (obviously while supervised!)?

    She looks like such a big girl in the rocking chair!!

    ReplyDelete