Thursday, July 15, 2010

Riley's Day Care

Riley's had a rough day today. She had a little bit of a fever this morning so we got a late start on the day as I waited til it went down before I took her to daycare. Apparently she was a very unhappy baby at daycare, so they called me at 1:00pm to tell me she wouldn't stop crying and that she was running a fever of 101 (temp taken under her arm). When I got there, I found out that her temp was actually 99.9 under her arm, but apparently they always add a degree. AND she was sound asleep when I arrived. So, I woke her up and took her home. I changed her diaper and took her temp the correct way (sorry about the pooper invasion Riles) and her temp was 98.3. She was happy happy happy for the next two hours and then took her bottle at 3:30 and went to sleep. She woke up 20 mins later so I laid down with her on the couch and we both took an hour long nap. She woke up pretty fussy but seems to be fine now. I think it's all pretty much due to teething and the lingering cold she has. :-( So, after a frustrating day where I lost 5 hours of work that I now have to make up because I have no more vacation or sick time, we are both up and playing with toys and watching the rain come down outside. **sigh**

Anyway, since I'm bringing up her daycare, I figured it was about time I posted some pics of where she spends her days and of her teacher. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment