Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cute Videos

Riley stood for quite a while playing with her new VTech toy. Don't worry about the fall at the end... she landed safely on her butt and even smiled at us after, then reached for Omie to help her stand up again. The girl just doesn't want to sit anymore! lol :-)


A little back story on this. Riley was chewing on the container she's holding and totally enjoying herself. Suddenly she laid down on her back, arched so the top of her head faced the ground and then sat right up. The girl has ABS OF STEEL! Lol. Anyway, she did this twice and we were all laughing when my mom suggested we video tape it. While I went to grab the camera, she did it a 3rd time! Unfortunately, by the time I started taping, she was a little worn out and couldn't quite make it back up on her own even though (as obvious on the video) she had a whole cheering squad encouraging her. Sorry about the shaking camera. I was laughing too hard to hold it still. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment