The line wrapped around the building when the museum opened.
Watching the balloon guy make a balloon animal...
Mom says not to accept strange animals from strangers.
But mom, it squeaks!
Apparently our daughter can be very intimidating at times. LOL
I had a little bit of an episode when we entered the building. It was really hot outside and when we entered, the change in temp from heat to A/C apparently didn't sit well with my pregnant self. I nearly passed out. I finally had to step out of line and drink some water from the water fountain, then eat a couple of Tina's crackers that she brought for the kids. After a few minutes, I finally felt normal again, but it was a close call.
On Sunday, I had a bad headache all day long and felt nauseous every time I stood up. It was a good thing daddy was home all day to take care of Riley. I think I can count on one hand the number of times I actually got up from the couch. Yuck. By the time we went to bed, Jimmy wasn't feeling great either and woke up in the middle of the night to take some Theraflu in order to sleep. :-(
Yesterday, Riley's swim lesson didn't go so well either. She did great for the first 10 minutes and then she started getting really upset, which isn't normal. I tried to let her sit for a couple of minutes to calm down, but also wanted to participate in all of the exercises we were doing. After another 10 minutes, Riley got so worked up she ended up puking over the side of the pool. Poor thing!!! She was fine after that and even smiled and laughed during the goodbye song. Last night, she went to bed around 8:30pm but woke up crying at 11:30pm and nothing I did would console her. I finally just brought her back to bed with me. She slept solidly the rest of the night and decided the entire bed was hers to stretch out on. Mommy tossed and turned trying to get comfortable on the foot of space next to the edge of the bed that Riley so generously left her. haha.
I certainly hope this week gets better soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment