So, after all the traveling this weekend (which included some heat exhaustion, diarrhea, and general wooziness) the last flight home ended with swollen ankles... just like two years ago with Riley. Now I'm back to work and sitting with my feet propped up on another chair to keep the circulation going so the swelling doesn't get too bad. Nice huh? Again, just like two years ago, I'm only 17 weeks and shouldn't be swelling up yet. I'm sure the doc will have a few words for me next time I see him. I also have acne worse than any teenager I know. Oy vay. The pimples just keep popping up. I'm going to pick up a new face wash today (one my sister uses) and see if it helps at all. Yuck yuck yuck.
And to top it off, Riley has had the runs for several days and woke up this morning with a little fever. I gave her some Motrin and so far, daycare hasn't called to say she has a fever higher than 100 so I'm crossing my fingers that she's doing okay. Last night, despite not feeling 100% and being somewhat fussy, she managed to have fun being her usual silly self. She kept trying to walk around in Daddy's sandals. It was pretty funny. Here she is walking with one sandal on and trying to drink her milk at the same time.

No comments:
Post a Comment