Thursday, November 4, 2010

Post-op appointment for tubes...

Riley had her post-op checkup with the Ear, Nose & Throat doctor yesterday. Daddy picked her up from daycare and took her to the doctor's office yesterday afternoon. Everything went great. Her hearing is great and her tubes look good too. Her next appointment is in April to see if the tubes are still in. They usually only last 6-12 months, so we shall see. She has a regular doctor's appointment on Monday to get her second flu shot. Again, daddy will probably take her if he's not working. We'll get to see how much weight she's gained in the last month. Yikes. lol.

Unfortunately, I'm having some serious issues trying to get the darn christening video uploaded so ya'll can watch it. It's 25 minutes long and 1.75 GB. Needless to say, it's a huge file. I was finally able to get it off the camera and onto my computer at least. I had to actually get a card reader to do it as it was too big to download directly from the camera. Anyway, if I can find a site that will allow me to upload the entire thing, I will hopefully have it up for viewing soon. Wish me luck!

Oh and one more small bit of news. I got a 2nd carseat yesterday so daddy has one in his car in case I need him to get Riley if I'm stuck at work. Cute huh? LOL No, the color/fabric was not my choice. It was the only option they had, but hey, whatever works right?

No comments:

Post a Comment