One thing I forgot to mention in Riley's 1 year stats post is her comparison to mommy and daddy at this age.
Riley
Height: 31 1/2 inches
Weight: 22.1 lbs
Wholly on table food and cow's milk: 12 months
Started walking: 10 months 1 week
Total teeth: 9
Words spoken: Bye-bye, Mama, Dada, Uh-oh
Mommy
Height: 30 inches
Weight: 28 lbs (I was a big girl!)
Table food & Milk: by 8 months
Started walking: 10 1/2 months
Total teeth: 8
Words spoken: Bye-bye, Mama & Dada
Daddy
Height: 30 1/4 inches
Weight: 24 lbs
Milk: 3 1/2 months
Table Food: 5 months
Yesterday, Riley started walking backwards and it's so cute. She looks like she's trying to do the moon walk. This morning she was trying to walk backwards tiptoes first. Funny, funny, funny. She's also started dancing whenever she hears music. She had a few moments in the last couple of days where it looks like she's spazzing out. She starts spinning, waving her arms back and forth at her sides, walking backwards and throwing her arms up and down really fast while snickering. Silly girl!
We went to the Children's Museum yesterday with the neighbors. It was fun and Riley had a good time, but it'll be a while before we go back. It's $15 for adults and $9.50 for children ages 1-12. Honestly, I told them Riley wasn't one yet, cause I just couldn't see her doing anything that would be worth $9.50. She's still to little. She did play around in the under 3 area for a while, but really that was pretty much it. Geez, you'd think with the economy the way it is, they'd reduce those rates a little.


Hi there! I started following you from either a link posted from the Dec 09 BBC board or from another Dec 09 mom's blog! I am also a fellow Dec '09 (blogging) mom and also a graphic designer!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to comment, since I don't think I've commented yet. Those are fun stats to compare! My LO Liam is on the bigger side, so I'm sure he's surpassed my stats @ 1 year! The Children's museum looks fun! Looked like Riley had a blast!