Sunday, January 23, 2011

In her crib again! Yay!

Well, Friday was semi-successful at daycare. I got a call at 5pm just as I was on my way to pick Riley up from daycare telling me that she had 102 fever. I called her pediatrician right before they closed to see if it was normal for her to be spiking that high of a fever after being treated for the flu for almost a week. They said no, that something else must be complicating matters and I should take her to After Hours care and see what's up. So I did. They actually took an xray to make sure she hadn't gotten pneumonia. Thank God she didn't have that. But she does apparently have Sinusitis. They put her on antibiotics to treat for that and it has definitely seemed to help.

Just to get her out of the house after being cooped up for most of the week, we went to the Florida Aquarium for a couple of hours with my cousin Ashley and her husband, Chris. We had a really good time and they even came back to the house with us to stock up on baby stuff that Riley wasn't using any more. They are pretty much set now I think. They have our swing, bassinet, and bouncer. They also have some baby clothes and toys as well as my breast pump, bottles and accessories. LOL. Their car was jam-packed for sure.

On an even better note, Riley actually slept in her crib last night for the first time in over a week! AND she stayed there without making a peep until 6:30 am. YAY!!!!

Here are a few pics from the aquarium yesterday.

A cute little owl we saw.


My favorite exhibition. The Leafy Sea Dragon.


A giant stingray in the shark tank. Ooooooooh...


Riley checks out the giant fish tank.


Riley posing. Too cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment