Friday, January 21, 2011

It's Friday!

So, Riley is doing better I think. Her fever is down, but she's still coughing quite a bit. She's got lots of energy though. I took her to daycare this morning because both Jimmy and I have to work today. We walked in and I told her teacher that she didn't have a fever so she should be fine. The teacher laughed, pointed at one of the boys in the room and said, "That's what HIS mom said and he just threw up his breakfast." Oh lord. Apparently, he has a severe ear infection. One of the other teachers is out sick too. I just pray Riley will be fine today.

On another note, I'm definitely back to 100%. Yay me. But now Jimmy has what I had earlier in the week (nausea, body aches, etc). :-( Lord, what a week. I still haven't heard about the job I interviewed for yet either. They told me on Wednesday that they were still in the interviewing stage. Figures.

And just for fun, here's a pic of Riley with Santa and her cousin, Claire that I just received from my sister-in-law. LOL


1 comment:

  1. Sorry you haven't heard back - fingers crossed it's just a delay!!

    Love the Santa picture - Santa pictures are becoming more and more hilarious!

    ReplyDelete