I'm feeling a little better but I'm still not 100%. Riley is still pretty sick with a low-grade fever and lots of coughing. Jimmy is taking her to her doctor at 9am so I'll know more shortly.
On a funny note, yesterday, Riley had just woken from a nap and seemed pretty happy wandering around the house and playing. She walked over to the fold out table by the couch and grabbed her bag of freeze-dried fruits and sat by the fireplace and looked like she was trying to open it. After a few minutes she got up and started getting kind of fussy but was still holding onto her fruit bag. She looked over at me and started to fuss some more and then flapped her arms like she was frustrated. She then walked over to her feeding table and started pulling it towards the couch with one arm. When that didn't work for her she slammed her fruit bag down on top of it and started pulling with both arms, clearly upset. Jimmy and I were laughing hard by this time because CLEARLY she thought it was time for her snack. :-)
And sadly, I am still waiting on the phone call from the company I interviewed with last week. I'm guessing no news is not good news so I've kind of lost all optimism considering the number of internal candidates they had for the job. Oh well. Guess I'll keep up the hunt for more income. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment