Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hyde Park Village

Riley and I had a really fun day today with Tina and Savanna. Before we met up with them though, Jimmy and I took her to her 3rd swim lesson. She is still, if not even more so now, fearless. I am now almost desperate to get her kicking her feet and swimming back to the wall after she jumps in. Still no luck though. After her lesson, Jimmy went to play golf with some friends and Riley and I headed over to our friends house for some fun.

We ended up going to Hyde Park Village where they were holding a community event. Basically, it was Christmas in Summer. Santa was there in his summer suit. They had a snow slide with a sled. There were elves too! It was only a two hour even and we were only there for the last hour, but it was a whole lot of fun as you can see from the following pictures. At one point, after getting our pictures taken with Santa, a lady with a camera came up to us and said she was with Bay News 9 and would like to interview us about the event and why we were there. Tina bailed out, but Riley and I answered a few questions. Apparently we didn't make the cut though cause they only showed us getting our picture taken. LOL. Probably a good thing. Here's a video of it... we are at the very end of the 30 second clip.


Holy cow, did you know there's snow over there??!!!

I don't know who this guy is, but he's freaking me out.

Weeeeeeeee!



After the fun at Hyde Park, we walked about a block or two down the road where there was a recreation area and water fountains. Riley and Savanna had a blast running all around the fountains and getting completely soaked. Here are a few more pics and a video of Riley having fun in the water.


Grrrrrr. I'm going to get you too!





Shhhhh. No roaring. It's too scary.


Thank you. I'm out.


No comments:

Post a Comment