The ultrasound and Dr.'s appointment both went really well this morning. Baby Jelly Bean is measuring right on schedule and is officially due January 7th. The little thing was wiggling around like crazy and I had to laugh. The heartbeat was 177 bpm. One interesting little tidbit we also found out... the technician actually told us she thinks baby came from the right ovary. What?? I had no idea that was something they could tell. Apparently, based on measurements and location and whatnot, she said she was pretty sure it came from the right ovary. Hmmmm. Makes me wonder which one Riley came from. hahaha.
My appointment with the doctor wasn't all that exciting. He went over my labs and blood work from my last appointment and everything looked perfect. He mentioned keeping the weight gain down as best I could and scheduled another appointment for me a month from now. The nurse gave me a couple of suckers that were supposed to help with the nausea as well as some more prenatal pill samples.
Here's a pic of our little bean (head is to the left).

Yeah, I never knew they could tell but they told us which ovary our second likely came from too . . . something about how when they do those early ultrasounds and some nourishment comes from that way . . . WHO KNEW :) Soooo exciting!!!!
ReplyDelete