One tragedy a day is all I can handle.... yes folks, the last remaining Sonic near me closed over the weekend! The one that was just 5 minutes from my workplace. :-( Today, for lunch, all I wanted was a simple milkshake. I didn't care what else I ate, but I desperately needed that milkshake. Sonic has a pretty good variety of meal options to go with that milkshake, so that's where I decided to go. I pull in and the whole place is deserted. I was there just last week and they said nothing! They even gave me a coupon for $1 off a combo meal. ::sigh:: What is this economy coming too???
That's okay though. I take a moment to silently mourn the loss of the last Sonic Drive-Thru and then go to McDonald's which was only two buildings over, knowing that at least their milkshakes are pretty tasty... and their milkshake machine is down!! Fine, I cancelled my order cause the milkshake was the most important part, you know!
I did a u-y and went to Burger King instead. Hallelujah, they have milkshakes!... and the guy at the window tried to give my milkshake to the driver in front of me!!! Oh my ever-loving God. There was almost a justifiable homicide right then and there.
Being pregnant really sucks sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment