Thursday, June 16, 2011

Labor Prediction for baby #2

Just cause I was bored and curious... I found a site online that predicts your labor and birth. Totally different than the one I found for Riley (THAT one was waaaaaay off. lol).  Here is what is predicted for this upcoming baby:


You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies.com predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.



Of course, I'm definitely okay with things happening like that cause it would mean he/she would be born before the new year.... which means I won't have to rebuild my insurance deductible and pay for so much out of pocket. Woohoo. Lets cross our fingers that all of the above happens. LOL.

And just in case YOU were curious about the labor prediction for Riley... here, have a good laugh (the reality is in red):

The day you deliver, outside will be cold (not really). Your baby will arrive in the mid morning (early afternoon). After a labor lasting approximately 25 hours (15 hours), your child, a boy (a girl), will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds (yes), 12 ounces (1 oz), and will be 17-1/2 inches (19 1/2 inches) long. This child will have light amber eyes (blue eyes) and barely there auburn hair (dark black).




No comments:

Post a Comment