Friday, July 1, 2011

Life and all its hassles

How is it possible that in one month alone, my monthly bills suddenly increased by over $1000! Between our daughter's insurance which now has a monthly premium, my school loans coming out of deferment and medical bills from pregnancy building up until I meet the $2500 deductible, we are basically screwed right now. Nearly my entire paycheck was already going to bills and now I'm supposed to pull another $1000 out of thin air and STILL get groceries and gas and make it an ENTIRE month until I get paid again. I'm NOT made of money people!! And I don't need my hormones kicking in every five minutes and making me cry, yell or want to throw up on top of it all. Gah. Plus, I'm still nauseous all the time, have awful food aversions and my sense of smell doesn't help. I'm supposed to start the 2nd trimester tomorrow. I could really use some mercy right about now. Seriously. ::sigh:: Okay, I'm done venting.

On a good note though, Riley's top canines have finally broken the surface. She has all her teeth now except for her two year molars! Wow. And now, if we put her in her crib at night and she's still awake... all we have to do is tell her to lay down, it's nite-nite time and she'll fuss for a few seconds. As soon as we leave the room she's quiet and stays down the WHOLE NIGHT until we get her up in the morning. She even sometimes wakes up before we go get her and she just talks to herself and plays until we come and get her. Amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment