On another note, I had my monthly check-up at the OB office today to see how baby is doing. Good news is they found the heartbeat right away and it's good and strong. Bad news is that I gained 4 pounds according to THEIR scale. Hmph. According to MY scale at home, I'd only gained 2. ::sticks tongue out:: That's what I think of that. Yes, I got another lecture on not gaining any weight. ::sigh:: Can't help it.
More good news is that in less than 3 weeks, on July 26th to be exact, I have my next ultrasound and if baby cooperates, we'll find out the gender!!! Yippee!!







Love that pool - that's awesome! And that pic of you holding Riley and a baby is like peeking into your future :P
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to find out the gender! I think we found out Ava was a girl on 7/28 - best day ever! (at that time, at least!) What are you hoping for?