Harper rolled over from her stomach to her back today all on her own! Yay Harper! She's such a happy baby... she can't stand laying down. She wants to either sit up or be held up on her feet so she can stand and she gives us the sweetest grins too!
I had to stay home from work today. I woke up this morning at 5:30 am to pump and was soaked with sweat, had a headache that made me want to cry, my throat hurt like hell and my chest felt like a ten pound weight was sitting on it. Even coughing hurt. I finished pumping, took some Motrin, gave Jimmy a bottle of milk for when Harper woke up and told him I was going back to bed. When I woke up again around 8:30, the headache was gone, but I still felt like crap. I pretty much spent the day on the couch being pitiful. I did manage to get up for a little bit and play with Harper on the floor for some tummy time, which is when she decided she'd had enough of that and rolled over to her back. :-)
Here are a few more pics from the zoo on Sunday. These are the pics my friend Tina took. She even got a couple of Riley riding the baby llama. I love it!
Woohoo! Go Harper!
ReplyDeleteSide note: how is she already growing up so fast?!