Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Oh no...

Riley got a note home from the director of her daycare yesterday. She's bitten others in her class 7 times in a 30-day period and if she bites 3 more times, we've been informed that we will have to make other arrangements for child care. Basically, she will be expelled. **sigh** I just don't know how to fix this problem when I'm not there when she does it! She doesn't bite us at home or any of the neighbor's kids when they come over. I just don't know what to do but look into other daycares and see if they have any immediate openings along with comparable rates. Please keep us in your prayers and good thoughts. We definitely need them!

1 comment:

  1. :( I am sorry you are going through this. I had a bad feeling when I had to put Liam in daycare. He had/still has a hitting problem, but with our case, he does it more when me and DH are around. He still hits a little at daycare, but it hasn't become the huge problem I had anticipated it to be.

    If you do end up transferring her to a different daycare, just look at it as a change for the better. Who knows, maybe there's something about her current daycare that brings out the biter in her. A new place might have a better atmosphere for her. I hope things get better. I know how nerve racking it can be.

    ReplyDelete