Monday, March 5, 2012

I did it again!!

I hurt my baby girl! *sniffle* Yes, just like I did when Riley was a newborn, I tried clipping Harper's fingernails and clipped the skin on the top of her thumb instead. My heart broke when I heard her scream. Needless to say, no more nail clipping. Period. I'm too scared and I just can't stand the thought of hurting her again. She recovered quickly and even got to wear a Hello Kitty bandaid, but my heart still hurts thinking about it.


After that incident, we woke up Saturday morning to some beautiful light coming through the windows and a couple of happy girls. I took the opportunity to get a few more sister shots. I LOVE MY GIRLS!











Riley, at least, had fun this weekend. She went to the park with me on both Saturday and Sunday where we had fun climbing the little AND big kid playgrounds. I have to say, she is a DARE DEVIL. She will climb anything! Made my heart jump into my throat a few times. LOL






She was ecstatic when she woke up from her nap and I told her Granny and Papa were here. She couldn't get out of the bed and out of her room to see them fast enough. Too funny. We ended the day with some artsy fun. She had a homework assignment which was to decorate a shamrock. That.... got a little messy. :-)


1 comment:

  1. I love Riley's little pigtails - too precious! One of these days Ava will have an abundance of hair, right?!?!

    Great sister shots! I have the feeling those too will look a lot alike :)

    ReplyDelete