Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sisters

I wanted to mention a couple of things I keep forgetting to post about regarding Riley. For the last month, when it's time for bed, she will walk around and give everyone a kiss goodnight (Harper, either mommy or daddy - whoever isn't walking her to her room, and Divot). If she hasn't brushed her teeth yet, she'll run to the bathroom and say "Brush teef! Teef mommy!" Then, as she's brushing, she'll giggle and say "It tickles!" LOL. She will then walk to her room. Sometimes she climbs into bed by herself, but most times, we will pick her up and lay her in bed. She won't make a peep the rest of the night. She is also now getting out of bed and out of her room all on her own when she wakes up in the morning.

Yesterday, when we got home, I took Harper to her room to change her and she started crying. After I changed her, we started to walk out of the room and Riley walked in and handed me Harper's pacifier. "Here mommy. Harpers paci." And she turned back around and went back to the living room to finish watching Elmo's World. She's such an awesome big sister!

Riley bit someone again yesterday at daycare. Apparently, a little boy was sitting on a bench Riley wanted to sit on so she bit him on the arm to get him to move. **sigh** She's been really good for the last week and a half and now this. Grrrr.


On a happier note, I just can NOT resist the urge to get out the camera and take pictures when Riley insists on holding Harper. Those two girls are just so adorable together. This time, I even managed to get a video of them. See below.









A mother's point of view... so sweet.

This video is pretty cute. Get ready to smile! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are both so gorgeous, they are gonna be best friends forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that first photo, she looks JUST like Riley! In fact, I think they look more alike everyday!

    Sorry to hear about the biting, but at least it's getting less frequent - that's still a step in the right direction. Plus, she's great with Harper - such a huge plus! Keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete