Friday, April 13, 2012

3 Month Comparison

Harper is 3 months old! I think she hit a little growth spurt or started working out last month cause she looks quite a bit skinnier than she was at 2 months.


The exciting news is she is getting baptized this weekend in South Carolina! AND she gets to meet her Aunt Kelli and Uncle Chris for the first time as well as most of Daddy's family and friends! Fun, fun, fun weekend planned. I'll be sure to bomb you with more photos next week when we return!

One small note on Riley and her daily silliness: 
Riley was hilarious last night. She's started repeating what we say (which is really rather scary when you think about it). My neighbor said "Oh My Gosh" when I was showing her something and Riley kept saying it at the oddest moments after that. Like when Harper was crying: "Harper crying... Oh my gosh! Stop!" 

When we were cleaning up toys outside, the little girl across the street yelled out something to us from her window and I said "What?" Riley jumped up and walked down the driveway yelling "What? What?" and when they closed their window she looked at me, threw up her arms and said "Oh well." LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment